- The Educational Alternative to Allowances
- This system mirrors real world economics in that both jobs and privileges have a value and a cost. Show your youngsters how to earn currency using chore charts and checklists. Teach them how to make wise spending choices with prizes and rewards.
- For children ready to work on more intrinsic motivators, let them earn Character Dollars
- Can be used to illustrate a wide range of academic topics including Math, Economics and Home Economics.
- Set includes both the currency and a book of ideas to help make it work in YOUR household.
by Brandy Champeau and Nancy Holt
- Over 130 pages of guidance and forms for you to use to collect information important to the running and managing of your household.
- You’ll find places to record emergency information, tips for dad to use when mom is away, and handy references for the babysitter or grandma—and even for the pet sitter!
- Keep track of
- clothing sizes,
- favorite meals,
- budgets, and
- emergency phone numbers.
- Assign chores to household members and include what your expectations are for a job well done.
- Extra blank forms are included for additional information. And when you need such information in a hurry, you’ll know right where to find it.