Hearing is Not Enough: A Guide to being a Better Listener
by Brandy Champeau and Nancy Holt
When was the last time you really felt listened to? Even more important, when was the last time you listened to someone else? Think about the relationships in your life. How many times have conflicts and arguments arisen because of a simple breakdown in communication?
- For relationships to grow and prosper, we must truly listen to each other. Through this book you will learn the answer to some essential questions related to communication and relationship building:
- Am I listening as often as I should?
- Am I listening as effectively as I could?
- How can I improve my listening so that I can improve my relationships?
- This book is suitable for high school through adults